.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steal of a deal...

I went over to the Idaho Youth Ranch today to look around while I was out with the boys and saw this kids work bench out back. I went to see if it was in decent shape and it was actually in great shape! Everything was in working order, even the batteries, when you press down on the saw, it makes noise! (of course what would a toy be these days without noise!) And the best party, it was only $3.50! I had to call my mom right after and tell her what a good deal it was! I'm sure Adam will ask me where in the world we are going to put another large toy item in our house and right now, I'm not sure! I just know it was a steal of a deal and Cole played with it all afternoon:-)

1 comment:

Krissi said...

It will be worth it. Hunter had one when he was little and LOVED it. I think we finally had to get rid of it in one of our moves. Congrats on your steal!