.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mom's photo studio...

So, I told Adam tonight that a gift he could give me sometime would be photography lessons. I just love to take pictures but don't know any tricks of the trade. I would love to learn how to take really good pictures! Of course, I still try and out of about 50 pictures, usually come up with two or three that are really cute! It's fun to get big smiles and actually catch them on film:-) Here's a few of my cute ones from the latest "mom's photo studio".

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, these are pretty good! Thank God for digital cameras, huh! I like to take pics, too. If you, or Adam find a class, let me know, I would love to take it with you! ~Jen

Krissi said...

Just FYI - if you buy your next camera at Idaho Camera, they offer a free class with it. You could try to call and see if you could pay to attend the class. They put one on monthly. It's a good beginners class. I still need to come down and do your family - now that you have your addition and it's hopefully starting to warm up!

Krissi said...

I didn't mean to give you that FYI in a bad way - I love the pics you did of your boys. Very cute.