The day went well and wasn't a terribly hectic day at work which was good because I had a nursing student and found myself having to remember what screens to click into for charting on the computer and just having to figure out how to organzie my time again at work! Adam was able to get both boys to my mom's house before work and she said they had a great day! Actually, I think she told Adam that "there's a little more going on with two of them!" or something to that affect:-) Yes, there definitely is! I'm so thankful for my mom and mother-in-law who have watched my boys routinely for me while I work! They are more of a blessing than I could ever express!!!
I was beat by the end of a 12 hour day of work and it was so nice to get home to my family and a garlic chicken pizza in the oven too:-) MMMMMmmm, I love Papa Murphy's! I have such a great husband and kids and it's so nice to have Cole run up to me yelling, "Mommy!" when I get home!
Though staying at home full time would be fabulous, I'm blessed to have a job I love, especially just a job right now with benefits! My co-workers and boss are great too so it makes it easy to work there. (finding time to pump every 3-4 hours is a little tricky!) I only work two 12 hour shifts per week, one weekday and every other weekend so it makes childcare easy and still allows me to be home the majority of the time to raise our kids and take care of our home. My feet were a little achy but I slept good and was happy that I remembered how to be a nurse:-)

Here's a picture and video clip of Cole helping Adam feed Mason a bottle, he's such a good little helper!
3 comments:
I love how half way through Cole looks at the bottle, as if to see how much Mason has drank. So funny! Aren't they such good helpers?
Glad you survived your first day back. I dont' know how you do it!
I'm glad you got through your first day back at work. Your boys are so sweet!
Hey there! Good luck with going back to work. I commend any mom who has the strength to do both--and keep up with nursing! Cole and Mason are just adorable.
About how to make that birthday cake I did--I would have to explain it to you in person. There are a lot of little steps, but after doing a couple, they are so fun to do. Next time I see ya I'll tell you how! :>)
Post a Comment