Mason turned four years old on December 14th. We did POJO's for his birthday party and had lot of crazy fun! We celebrated with family and our friends the Huszars.
I feel like he is growing before my eyes. He is losing his baby fat and thinning out, which makes him look so much older. He has a sweet splatter of light freckles acrossed his nose and cheeks that I absolutely love. He laughs easily and it doesn't take much to get him to break into his contagious smile. As of his 4 year old wellness check up, his stats are as follows: 40.4 lbs and 43 inches tall! He is my wild boy and is fearless. He went ziplining with me at my cousin Tad's wedding this summer and loved it! He challenges me and teaches me to have patience and be slow to anger. He likes to snuggle but is on the move most of the time playing basketball, football, soccer, sword fighting, karate, and riding his scooter. He loves to have playdates and most of all, love his cousins Troy and Gage! He loves to play with his brothers and I don't think he'd survive if he had to be alone all day with just his mom! I love him like crazy, he is like me in a lot of ways! Happy Birthday to my second baby, my Mason Boy!!!
Mason, I pray that you will always know how loved you are. That you will use your passion to show others love, fight for what is right, and lead the life that God has for you! He has such an amazing plan for you life and I can't wait for you to become all that He has in store for you. I ask God to help you live a life as a boy and man filled with integrity and faith! You're going to do AMAZING things!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment