.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kade turns 2

I can't believe my baby is officially a two year old!  I feel like I turned around and went from having a little baby to having a walking (running), talking (yelling) little boy!  It's bittersweet to have him grow up.  Being the last baby we plan to have, I wanted it to last just a while longer.  On the other side, he is such a lug that I'm glad he'd prefer to walk than me have to carry him!  He still lets me rock him after naps but then he hears his big brothers and wants to hop down and go join in the fun.  I lay him down for bed in his crib, and think, it's not long before I'll be trying to keep him in a big boy bed at night.  I won't miss the diapers, but we have a little while yet till we're there:-) 
Kade keeps us on our toes for sure.  I call him sweet and sour because he goes from this sweet little cuddle bug straight into the "terrible two's" within a matter of seconds.  He has a good sized temper and is very strong willed but then gives you the cutest smile and melts your heart.  He is talking up a storm these days and we can understand him most of the time!  He loves animals and would love to just crawl into the corral with my dad's mules.  He is rough and tough and can handle wrestling almost better than his older brothers!  He is definitely our biggest as far as weight goes!  At his 2 year wellness check, he tipped the scales at 36 lbs and was 3 feet tall!  Let's just say, I'm glad he can walk!
I love this beautiful little blonde boy that joined our family 2 years ago so much!  He makes me smile when I look at him.  I laugh as I watch him run across the grass, pumping his arms and swinging from side to side to get some momentum going!  He gives me snuggles and kisses if I'm sad and brings a joy to our home!
Kade, I pray that you will grow into a courageous, strong boy!  I pray that you will lead people to the Lord by your actions and your love for them.  I ask for protection for you as you go head on into life!  I pray that you will always stay close to Jesus and walk with Him your whole life.  He has such amazing plans for you and I'm so blessed to get to be your mama and watch Him lead you!
Happy Birthday Toodles!!!






No comments: