When I'm in the mood to create, I love to sit down and take on a fun project. I saw this cute ruffle tote bag on Pinterest and thought I'd attempt it. I just so happened to have my friend Christy's birthday party coming up and thought it would be fun to give it to her as a gift. I loved how it turned out and might have to make another, or two!!! I even learned how to make fabric flowers to embelish with! 
I was then in the mood to cook. I know Adam likes eggs benedict so I decided to give it a try this weekend. It turned out really yummy and wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! Good times!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE my bag....seriously it's awesome. You have some major talent my friend :-)
Now can you loan me some of your creativity, I am seriously lacking!!
I love the tote bag Shaanti! You are so crafty!!!
Post a Comment