
The boys and I went to Park City, Utah this past September while Adam was elk hunting for a week. I was getting tired of just sitting around at home every September while Adam gets to take a week off. Of course I could bring all three boys up to elk camp and basically take care of them by myself in a camper for a week, but who wants to have that much fun:-) So my mom and I decided to take a trip at the same time and Park City came up on her time-share. My Auntie Fay, cousin Katie, mom, the boys, and I headed down for an absolutely great time! The trees were in amazing color changing mode and it was gorgeous, sunny fall weather the whole time. We got to stay at the Marriot Summit Watch in an awesome 2 bedroom suite. They had a great activity center with heated pool and 4 hot tubs! Mainstreet was just outside the hotel and we got to ride the trolly up and down the street. We visited the Olympic Park and there was an awsome outlet mall nearby too, where we spent a little more time than the boys would like:-) We also got to celebrate Cole's 5th birthday while we were there. It was an absolutely great time and we had so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment