
I'm so far behind on blogging. I guess I just better start with what I have now and then back track later. At least that way I won't get any further behind!

Halloween 2011 was a low key and fun event for us. We had 2 fighter pilots and kept up the tradition of the littlest cowboy in the red hat. They were of course all the cutest things you've ever seen! We hit Granny and Papa's where we met up with Jenny and Chad and their little fire fighter and monkey. Granny had lots of good candy, including the wax soda pop bottles that have the juice inside! (I love those things!)





Then we hit Grandma and Grandpa's where the kids got goodie bags with TONS of stuff inside! We walked down to all of their neighbor's houses as well, since they rarely see a trick-or-treater.


We ended the night with our usual Papa Murphy's pizza and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood until the boys froze. They have almost as much fun answering the door for kids at our house so they spent the last hour of the night doing that and loving it. Cole kept answering the door without the candy bowl and would have to run back for it, leaving the kids on the doorstep just standing there. Lots of fun!


I also included pics of our pumpkins this year. We had a pumpkin carving night with the Daytons and I thought they turned out pretty darn good! Here's what they were: Adam - scary clown, Me - stars, Cole - scary face, Mason - howling wolf, Craig - elk antler, Brenda - moon and stars, Rylie - flower, Ella - kitten.

1 comment:
Great costumes :-) and pumpkins...I am impressed!!!
Post a Comment