.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Life as usual...















































































































Nothing out of the ordinary has been going on with us lately. We've been adjusting to life as a family of 5 and are finding it is a great number! Kade is getting bigger and changing all the time. Cole and Mason are both loving being brothers to Kade and dote on him any chance they get. Cole has "taught" Kade how to roll a ball and give knuckles. He's such a good oldest brother!
I took Kade in for a check up this week because I noticed his belly button popping out when he cries, sneezes, or coughs. They said he has an umbillical hernia which should go away in the next few months without any problems. They also checked his weight and he weighed in at 10lb 12oz. He's really filling out in the face and starting to get some little rolls on his legs. We're waiting for him to start smiling on command but he's still only giving us those quick half asleep smiles. He's so adorable and I love him to death!!!

Mason is into singing and dancing. He loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle and ABC's. He asks me to sing to him a lot before his nap and bedtime. He loves to play ball and run and jump. He calls his youngest brother "Baby Kade" and loves to hold him. After about 2 minutes of holding him he says, "Baby Kade fussy", even though he is perfectly happy, and I know that is my cue to take him back. He likes to hit and kick people so we are working on that. He also has a great set of mean looks that he will give anyone who he decides to be mad at, we can't help but laugh at them!

Cole is really into writing and reading. He wrote me his birthday list today (his birthday is in September) and he gave me a recipe for Carrot and Potato Stew. On St. Patrick's day he wrote me a note about a Leprekon (?) spelled LAFRKUN. You can see it sounds similar:-) He also wrote me a thank you note spelling it FACU. It's so fun to see him sounding things out and he is so good at writing. He is also reading a lot of 3 and 4 letter words by sounding out each letter. What a smartie!!! He loves to boss Mason around, be the leader, have the biggest piece of everything, and help me and Adam with whatever we are doing. He's lots of fun and growing up very fast!

I'm going to be going back to work in a couple weeks and am dreading it. I feel like Kade is still so little and am having a hard time thinking about leaving him. At least it will only be in the evenings and Adam will be home most of that time. I love that I only have to do 2 evenings a week though and that I have a job that I enjoy. Hopefully I can jump back into it without having forgotten too much:-) Life is seeming pretty normal again and I'm loving being a mom of 3 boys! It's wild and crazy but so much fun!

2 comments:

Missy Small said...

This post makes me SO HAPPY!!! I love seeing so many pictures of my boy--and getting to see Kade again. So glad that I get to meet him in a few weeks!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Great pics....we love your boys! I am glad life is feeling normal again :-) It will be so much to have our boys grow up together and be friends!