.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Due Date...

So yesterday was my actual due date for Kade. It's weird to think about actually having just had him yesterday instead of 2 1/2 weeks ago. I'm very thankful that he was born when he was. Not only was I absolutely sick of being pregnant, but he would have been more likely in the 9lb range rather than his tiny little 8 lb weight:-)

Already it feels like he's been a part of our family forever and we're getting in the swing of having 3 kids. I thought I'd post some more up to date pictures since he's already changing so fast and all the pictures I've posted are hospital/newborn pics.
What a great dad! Reading, "The Saggy Baggy Elephant."
Third baby to use the cradle Grandpa made!

New take on a "bear" bottom!

Cole taking a nap with his baby. Doesn't he look so big!

My Aunt Kathy made me this sweatshirt when I was a baby so I passed it on to Kade.

Sweet baby

Not liking bathtime yet. Cried till he turned purple and started holding his breath.
Mason love being a big brother!

My 3 boys!

Oldest brother and lovin' it!

Great Grandpa Johnson

Granny

Papa

Grandma

Grandpa


3 comments:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

He is so precious Shaant. I can't believe how big all of the boys are. It's been too long.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy to hear everyone is adjusting well :-) Can you believe you have 3 boys? They are all so precious! God has truly blessed your family.

Jenny said...

I love all 3 of my wonderful nephews!