.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree cutting


We decided that if we didn't go cut down a Christmas tree this weekend, it probably wasn't going to happen. Our weekends are filling up for the month and today happened to be the day it worked. So we went up to Idaho City with Adam's parents and Neil and found a nice tree. Being 7 months pregnant I opted out of a long hike and mostly sat with the boys eating snow while Adam searched. We ultimately found one that was off the side of the road:-) We then went and had lunch in Idaho City which was fun and headed home. I am glad we got to cut it down and that we now have it and can decorate for Christmas! Yeah!!!

Cole enjoying hot chocolate in the truck:-)

Adam pulling it up to the truck.
HEAVY!

Mason enjoying some snow.

Now I just need to decorate:-)
Friendship (our elk) looks right at home!



3 comments:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

That sounds like so much fun. We broke down a few years ago and bought a fake tree. Ugh. Steen loves it 'cause it's cheap but I miss having a real tree. Have fun decorating it.

Unknown said...

Looks like it will be a beautiful tree and what fun family times!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Looks like you got a great tree. We opted for home depot this year instead of hiking in the forest
:-) Our poor tree is up on a table so Owen can't get it! Happy decorating!