
29 week profile - his little hand is up by his mouth.
I've been meaning to take some belly pics and put some ultrasound pics up so I'm finally doing that. About a month ago he looked to be about 1 1/2 weeks bigger than scheduled and was about 2lb 5 oz. I'm expecting another big boy so I wasn't surpised. Mason up'd Cole's weight by 6 oz. so this little guy may try to top that. I'd rather not reach the 9 lb. range but we'll see. Still no name figured out but we'll get it figured out at some point:-) So far he looks great and is healthy and that's an answer to our prayers! We can't wait to meet him in a couple of months!
No question, it's a boy!

29 weeks!








4 comments:
your hair is so cute! (so is BBB3 :))
Thanks. Just got it cut today!
I am so excited for you Shaant. :) I can't wait to meet him. Let's get together soon.
Great pics! You got great ultrasound pics too (mine didn't turn out so good). Your hair is way cute! We would love to get together with you guys before Christmas! Can you believe we will have 6 boys between us soon?
Post a Comment