
We have a new animal in our home. Adam finally got his elk mount back from the taxidermist and we now have an extremely large elk head mounted above our fireplace. Mason keeps saying "Elk, elk, elk" everytime he looks at it. Adam asked Cole what he thought we should name it and Cole thought Friendship was a good name. Adam was looking for something a little more "manly" so he asked Cole to think of another one. His next answer was Lover. So now we have an elk head named Friendship:-)
3 comments:
I am going to laugh about this all day.
Oh that's funny! I guess you finally gave in - or Adam snuck it up there while you were sleeping. ;-) Friendship looks great there, like that wall was just waiting for him to be there. Maybe we need names for the deer on our wall... I'll keep you posted.
How funny. :) Isn't it great how our kids surprise us with their ideas. I love that we seldom get what we expect.
Post a Comment