.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Dad Ever!

I don't want to miss the opportunity to post a Father's Day tribute to the dad's in my life. I have been so incredibly blessed by some of the most amazing men!

My dad is probably one of the most honest, integrity filled, giving, and loving men I know. He has always been an example to me of being accountable for my actions, being kind to others, having a sense of humor to get through rough things, and being a wonderful parent. God blessed me with an awsome example of how a father should be and what I've got to look forward to in Heaven! He taught me how important my relationship with God is and has been an example of Christ to me! My boys adore him! Cole thinks his Papa is just wonderful and Mason always has a smile ready for him. He has welcomed Adam as a son and always included him in our family!

Adam's dad is another example of the kind of father every man should be. He is so kind and generous to everyone he knows, even when it isn't convenient or easy for him. He is one of the hardest workers I know and has the kind of work ethic that is rarely seen these days. I told Adam the other day how much I love the genuineness his dad always shows. He is a true gentlemen and I appreciate him so much! He is a Grandpa to top all grandpas and you can tell he absolutely loves it! Cole and Mason love him so much!!!


And my beloved husband! I don't even know where to start! He has become an even more incredible dad than I ever thought possible! He can not only take care of the boys from morning to night - diapers, bottles, fussy times, and playing - but he cooks dinner when I work, works day in and out to provide for our family, and is the best husband a girl could ask for! When I met him at 16 years old I thought he was great but never imagined he would be my husband and the father of my children. As we dated over the next 5 years though, he became the love of my life and I can easily say that love has only grown every day of the last 7 years of our marriage! Thanks Adam for being a godly example to our boys. For not only teaching them how much Jesus loves them, but for living it out for them! Thanks for being an encouraging, supportive, and loving husband and for making me smile every single day! I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think about you! I love you tons and want you to know you are the best dad ever!

2 comments:

Christy Cooper said...

I have to agree that you do have an amazing dad. They just don't make them like that anymore!

Missy Small said...

I love this post. Good job expressing what it was like to grow up with such an amazing dad and paying tribute to the amazing dad you're married to!