.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Growing boys!

I haven't posted for a while, life just seems to be slipping through my fingers! Mason is already 5 months old and is laughing, smiling all the time, and loves to stand as much as possible on our laps! He isn't rolling over yet but at just over 19 lbs, our doctor said he'll probably roll a little later than smaller babies. He's just fat and happy:-)


At 2 1/2 Cole is such a big boy! He asks "why?" to EVERYTHING!!! Sometimes I feel like I'll go crazy if I hear that word one more time but I'm so glad that he's curious about life and wants to learn! He really never stops talking and is absolutely hilarious! When I was reminding him that a spanking might be the consequence to his actions the other day, he asked me if it was going to be like how God spanks his enemies. I have no idea where that came from but it made me laugh:-) He's been potty trained for about 3 months now and has rarely had an accident. He absolutely loves helping Adam in the yard and is so excited for warm weather so he can play in anything that has to do with water! While I was at work this weekend, Adam and him were outside and Mason was starting to fuss so Adam stepped inside for a few minutes to settle him down. When he came back out, Cole had stripped all his clothes off, poured out all the dogs water and was spraying weed killer on our lawn! Adam was just slightly exasperated when I got home and it just made me laugh, that's just a regular day for me!

Anyways, things are great here and we're looking forward to a fun summer, hopefully camping and spending some time at our parents cabins here and there. I'll try to keep you posted on our summer activities more often:-)



2 comments:

Missy Small said...

This post made me very happy--I was just telling Jason last night how homesick I am for them and needed to see some new pictures!

Krissi said...

These videos are precious! I love Cole's 'boy words' - worm, snake, army. He is so smart and talks so clear! Piper keeps saying, "I wanna do Cole again!"