pregnancy to have a couple of my closest friends going through pregnancy at the same time. My friend Stephanie (she was one of my college roommates and one of my best friends!) is due about 12 days before me. Renee, another really good friend of mine is due about 8 days after me! It was an answer to prayer that they both got pregnant and such a blessing to me that to have them go through all this with me! It makes it so much more fun! (Plus, both are having boys too!)Last week I threw Stephanie a baby shower. It was so much fun and at the end we realized we had taken no pictures! So we hurried and snapped a couple just to have for the record books. Here's a picture of Steph and I together ... 8 months pregnant!!!
4 comments:
You both look great! I so wish I could have made it to the shower... How exciting! Congrats. :) Have you picked a name yet, and if so are you sharing??
Amy,
We've picked a first name - Mason. It was so hard to nail Adam down to a first name that I think I have just let the middle name go. Oh well, we still have plenty of time!
Aren't boys names hard? And now you've had to do it twice! Amy would be a good middle name... or Joy... okay, maybe not! I wish we could see you one of these days. We're now going to Kansas City for Thanksgiving, so we're not heading down your way like I thought we may. So, again, I'll miss seeing you preggers. Bummer! I'd love to chat sometime... Give me a call!
You are so cute! And I love the name Mason!
Post a Comment