.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

We can officially say, Cole is having a brother! We are so excited to have another little boy to wrestle and play with Cole, to snuggle and rock with his mommy, and to follow around and copy his daddy's every move! We had our 20 week ultrasound earlier this week and it was pretty much a sure thing! Our 2nd little guy seems very proud of what he's got! He gave us a peek a few weeks ago at a doctor's visit but it was still fairly early and we were waiting for the "real ultrasound". Now I'm excited to get out all of Cole's old clothes and things and get them ready for his brother! Yeahhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Yeah for BOYS! I'm so excited for you (and Adam too)! You will have quite the hunting squad out there in a few more years! Cole will be such a good big brother. I guess I didn't realize you were that far along. Hope you're getting through the summer heat okay.