.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter 2013

What a beautiful Easter day!!!  It was the most gorgeous, sunny day this year that we got to celebrate one of the most important days ever!  The day Jesus defeated death and rose from the grave to give us eternal life and erase our sins.  I'm overwhelmed by the depth of God's love for me when I think about what Jesus did for us.  Maybe now that I have my own children, I can understand a tiny portion of what God felt in letting His son die on the cross.  It is amazing to think that even if it were just me, one small, insignificant person, here on earth, that He still would have made that sacrifice!  Thank you Lord!  It is so awesome to watch as my kids get old enough to recognize that too and know how much they are loved by our Savior!
We had a great Easter.  We celebrated at our church's Eggstravaganza on Saturday and then went to church for a great Easter service on Sunday morning.  We had both our families over to our house Sunday evening for a big ham dinner and Easter festivities!  It was lots of fun and the warm sun made it even better!

No comments: