.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Heritage




I LOVE the fact that I have a rich family heritage! I come from two very strong families, with strong bonds, traditions, and values. Along with the strong faith our family shares, there are many other things that have been passed down the line. Fly fishing is definitley one of those things. My Grandpa is, I think, the Grandfather of fly fishing. He then passed it to my dad, who in turn passed it to my siblings and I. When Adam and I started dating, I was able to give him a fly rod as a gift and he has learned to love it as well. Cole has started to catch on as well. Though he's not quite big enough to fly fish, he is learning how to become prepared by tying his own flies. My Grandpa got him started one weekend at the cabin and since then he has had lessons from Adam, Auntie Kim, and Uncle Casey. He has a whole styrofoam pad with his own creations! He loves it and can often be found sitting at the kitchen table in the evenings, tying flies... he really is an "old soul".

No comments: