Wow, have some work to do on the blog here:-)
Anyhow, Mason turned 3 on December 14th! How did those three years fly by so fast? It's amazing how clearly I can remember going into the hospital to have him, the anxiety and fear of him being in the NICU, the joy of taking him home, and how incredible it was to add a second son to our family! He has added such life and energy to our home and has been SO much fun! He has been the 2 year old that gets into everything you hoped he wouldn't, that runs away as fast as he can in a store or parking lot, and laughs at getting in trouble! I don't know how 3 is going to be, but I'm buckling down for a good ride:-) He is fun loving and has a great sense of humor! He loves to cuddle with mommy after his nap and climb up on his daddy's lap to read a good book.
As of 3 years old, Mason is 36 lbs and 38 inches tall. He got a perfectly clean bill of health at his check up and found out that flu shots are NO FUN!!!
For his birthday party we went to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends and family. He had a blast and the party was lots of fun! We're looking forward to a great new year in Mason's life and I can't wait to see what God has in store for my wonderful 3 year old boy!
1 comment:
That first pic is just CLASSIC (and well complimented by the second one!)--I can just hear him saying, "Sorry, Troy, I'm in time out now."
Post a Comment