.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Birthday Number 4

September 21st, 2006

Cole is now 4 years old! I can't believe how fast he has grown up into this talkative, adventurous, creative little boy! He always says, "Mom, can you believe how big I am? All you did was just blink one eye and then I was big!" I've obviously told him that he's grown up in just the blink of an eye! He is so smart and loves to draw and practice letters and words. He loves to build things and wants to "build big buildings with his dad for his job". Like every little boy, he could spend all day riding his bike or scooter, climbing trees (which he just learned how to do), throwing rocks, etc.

Requested breakfast of blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hot chocolate with Dad's french vanilla coffee creamer in it.


He picked a Spiderman birthday and pepperoni pizza for dinner. We had family and a few friends over for a fun party had a great time. He got some really fun gifts including a new watch from Grandma and Grandpa, some real tools and building kits from Granny and Papa, a fish from Uncle Neil (and Meghan), and a big boy bike from Mom and Dad! We've already ridden bikes down to the park and I actually had to pick up the speed to keep up with him.



I am so proud of the boy he is turning into and am excited to see the man he becomes. Cole, I pray for you everyday and ask God for his protection, guidance, and love over your life. I pray that you will become a man who loves greatly, lives with integrity, and follows God with his whole heart! You are a wonderful big brother to Mason and I know you will be such a helper and great big brother to our new baby too. I'm very thankful to have you as my son and am blessed to get to be your mom and watch you grow! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy birthday to Cole! Sorry we had to miss his party. Sweet post!

Krissi said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe you are 4 already!