.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Cowboy and Mr. Incredible


Here are the Halloween pictures I've been meaning to post for the last 2 weeks! The boys were so much fun to get dressed up and we had a fun evening of trick-or-treating. Cole was Mr. Incredible, muscles included:-) As soon as he put the costume on, he showed us how he could run so much faster! Mason was a little cowboy, handed down from his big brother. He probably won't have a ton of original costumes over the next few years because he'll have all the gently used costumes to choose from! I tried to get into the spirit a little too with a cowgirl outfit. Cole asked Adam what he was going to dress up as and Adam said, "A Daddy." Cole looked at him like, "You've gotta be kidding, that's the most boring thing ever!" Before trick-or-treating at a few houses in our neighborhood, we made stops at the grandparents houses, as well as Keith and Michelle's to see their little monkey, Gage. At my parents we met up with Jenny and Chad's little dragon, Troy, who was very cute too:) Besides getting a boatload of candy for ringing people's doorbells (Cole couldn't believe his luck!), he loved opening the door and handing out candy at our house. It was a fun Halloween!

4 comments:

Krissi said...

Your boys are so cute!

Jenny said...

Yes, all the boys are so cute. I love the picture of the 3 boys on mom and dad's couch. Glad Cole had such a blast. What did Mason think of the ol' trick-er-treat?

Missy Small said...

these pictures are so fun! I love the one with both boys, and the one with Mason's hat on! I wish they had been trick-or-treating at my house!

Melanie said...

What cute little costumes!!