.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jumperoo!

We added a new activity to Mason's list - A Johnny Jump Up! I've been keeping an eye out for one and found one at the second hand store. He really seems to like it... for a few minutes at least! He is sooooooo much fun these days. He smiles at absolutely anyone who will talk to him or even look at him. He is cooing and gooing lots and loves to play patty-cake.

Cole is a rambunctious as ever. He loves to play with his friends and can hardly contain himself when they come over to our house. He is potty training now and is doing so well! Although he'd rather go naked, we're working on keeping the big boy underwear on and dry:-) It's been WONDERFUL to have not changed one of his poopy diapers in over 3 weeks!!! In the picture he is imitating Adam by putting a pen "in his ear".

Adam made me so happy this week too! I've been wanting a "mudroom" bench by our back door for quite a while and he suddenly decided to build me one! He did an incredible job and I'm so excited to have an organized place for our shoes, jackets, etc. Thanks honey!!!

Spring is finally peeking around the corner and we're in for some 70ish temperatures in the next couple of days. We have a play date at the park planned and I'm hoping to get out in the yard and start getting things spruced up! I can't wait to see some flowers coming up and as usual, I'm kicking myself for not planting any daffodils or tulips last fall!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a cute smile! I love that he just has that huge grin on his face all the time now! And Adam really did an awesome job on the bench. I think that's what he can get me for my birthday! Now...where to put it? :-)