.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trip to the Coast

Well, we had a great girls weekend at the Oregon Coast! Girls plus a couple little boys I might add. It was so much fun to spend time with my mom, sisters, aunts, and cousins from the Bunn side at the family beach house on the coast. We had fun playing on the beach, shopping
at the great outlet mall, eating good food, playing games, watching movies, and catching up with family that I haven't seen in a while! There were about 20 of us that went and we hope to make it an annual event and have even more next time! What a great trip and thanks Mom for being the best helper with my boys the whole time! What would I do without you:0)








Cousins! (notice how Mason is almost the same size as his cousin Troy who is 6 months older! His last weight was in the 93 percentile!)


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures. I think i'll have to steal from you. the only time I whipped out the camera was that first walk on the beach. That was a fun trip.