.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Applesauce

My parents fruit trees are loaded this year and we had fun the other day picking apricots and apples. Not knowing what all to do with the fruit when I got home, I started looking for apricot recipes on the internet. I made an apricot pie, dried apricots, and some apricot turnovers that Adam really loved because I only got one of them:-) I also made some apple turnovers (Cole helped me roll out the dough) and decided to make a batch of applesauce to freeze. Cole got up from his nap just as I was getting the apples peeled. He loves helping and doing things himself and my apple peeler-corer-slicer was perfect for him! He was soooooooo excited! Here's a little video to show you what a good helper he is!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

He's so darn cute! I just love his little voice. You're such a good mom to let him help - I know it would be way faster for you to just do it. But his smile is all worth it! He'll be making YOU applesauce in no time!